Residential mortgages

Mortgages that make their day

Mortgages that make their day

Finally, something for first time buyers to smile about. Well, three things actually…

Find out more

Get in touch

Speak to our team for online support, case updates or any other business enquiries.

0345 266 8928* Lines are open 8.30am - 6pm Mon to Fri.

Get in touch

Our new generation of residential mortgages meet the changing needs of your customers, whether they’re first time buyers, moving home or simply wanting to remortgage:

  • Fixed rates - up to 90% LTV for purchases and remortgages and 95% LTV for purchases only. Your customers can choose to secure a rate for 2, 3 or 5 years
  • Variable rates - up to 90% LTV for purchases and remortgages and 95% LTV for purchases only. 

For first time buyers we’re offering innovative new mortgages that make their day:

  • First Start – up to 95% LTV for purchases only. Designed to boost the borrowing power of first time buyers or customers struggling to get on the property ladder after a change in personal circumstance
  • Post Office Family Link™ – is designed for first time buyers who haven’t saved a deposit but have good affordability. It’s made up of two loans. The first time buyer takes a 90% LTV mortgage against the property they’re buying. Then, with a parent or close relative (their assistor) they take out a mortgage for the remaining 10%, secured against the assistors’ mortgage free home. 

And let’s not forget about your retiring customers. For them there’s Post Office Retirement Link™, our alternative to equity release – up to 50% LTV for repayment products and 30% LTV for interest only. 

Remember, our 95% LTV products are not available for top up loans when porting your customer's mortgage.

Check whether your customers and their property meet our lending criteria requirements.

Our mortgages are available in Great Britain. Please see our distribution page for full details of the networks we work with.

Mortgages that make their day

Finally, something for first time buyers to smile about. Well, three things actually…

Find out more

Get in touch

Speak to our team for online support, case updates or any other business enquiries.

0345 266 8928* Lines are open 8.30am - 6pm Mon to Fri.

Get in touch

Get in touch

Speak to our team for online support, case updates or any other business enquiries.

0345 266 8928* Lines are open 8.30am - 6pm Mon to Fri.

0345 266 8928*

0345 266 8928*